With tech, running a lean business is more achievable than ever before – and with the current economic crunch, it’s just good sense to get rid of as many time and productivity wasters as possible. That’s where automation – and hyperautomation – come in. Here’s the inside information you need to start implementing one of the biggest global trends.
Automation doesn’t mean layoffs – It means better work quality
Automation is not about cutting your workforce, so don’t worry about machines taking over people’s jobs. Instead, it’s about making jobs in multiple areas of your organisation more productive, more efficient, and ultimately more satisfying. Once employees get to grips with what this change actually means, they’re going to be giving you a slap on the back and inviting you down to the pub for a cold one!
- No more time-intensive routine tasks –No one likes paperwork! With systems that operate within a set of rules you designate, it’s a thing of the past. From checking job applications and sending out marketing information to onboarding clients, updating compliance, running basic accounting processes, and even solving IT security issues, automation does it all for you.
- Puts people where the human touch is needed – Instead of spending hours and hours each day or week on admin work, your teams can now focus on all the business that tech can’t do! It’s more hours in the day for the work that really matters, whether it’s dealing with complex IT security alerts, delivering personal customer service, working on new project proposals, or meeting new clients.
- Eliminates human error – It’s true that to err is human – after all, who amongst us hasn’t made a mistake at work? But errors cause all kinds of problems, from lost or incorrect data, misfiled information, or major issues like deleting an entire database. Oops. But when you have a system that works at the speed of light within a strict set of rules, then it’s not going to make a mistake, even if it’s the millionth form it’s inputting that month. And everyone – employees, management, and clients – benefit!
- Brings in cost-savings – Automation has always been king because it saves money. It’s that simple. When you can do things faster, more reliably, and with less wastage, you win. Whether it’s processing leads or using AI driven automation on a manufacturing line to anticipate customer demand, it’s all faster and cheaper.
- Improves productivity and agility – Hyperautomation solutions crunch data at a pace no human can match. And more importantly, it has the ability to analyse this data to drive decision-making. With more actionable information at hand, often in real-time, better decisions are made in shorter time. This creates a more flexible and agile business model where people can dedicate themselves to innovative solutions and ideas – and put them into action.
Every industry can benefit from a strategic automation solution, but there are a lot of products out there to sift through. At Otto, we’ll help you put this tech trend into action, helping lead your project, get stakeholder and employee support, and align best case solutions with your goals.